The rains are here!!!!!!!!!!


The season that one loves and yet hates is here. The monsoons have finally hit Chennai and it is cool and breezy all the time. For the first time in years I slept with the fan switched off. The sun and clouds keep playing hide and seek.




The umbrellas and raincoats are out.Funny that the sweaters are out too. This happens only in Chennai. :)



Why are the monsoons so romanticized? Is it true or just me? It so wonderful to watch the rain... to listen to it... to get drenched... The trees look so much happier! Not so sure about the dogs though :P

A rather arbit post here, I agree. But had to post these pics. I've been in such a good mood of late and it is totally thanks to this wonderful weather!

Comments

  1. :-) nice pics all of them..... will always remind me of a fun morning.. and a gr8 get together!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

25 years as an amputee: Happy Silver Ampuversary!

.. and just like that I've hit a landmark of 30 years!

Vande Mataram - Happy Independence Day!