Summertime....



And now the summer is here;
slowly yes but its getting severe....

Sweating panting and bathing all day
wish for a while the sun would fade away...

Come the night and there's still no respite
Can't bear the heat try as I might...

Sunscreen, umbrellas, glares are out
but do they help, I truly doubt....

Drink water, have fruits says mom
I've done it all and yet no calm...

Crying about it is of no use
so no more of these woeful rues..

Look around and watch a while
so many things worth a smile....

Light cottons and wearing colors bright
not only nature, people are too a delight..

So from now come summertime
I will throw a smile and write a rhyme...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

25 years as an amputee: Happy Silver Ampuversary!

.. and just like that I've hit a landmark of 30 years!

When I feel proud of myself... Part I